Impress your Thanksgiving Guests with these Table Decor Ideas
If you’re hosting a Thanksgiving dinner, your table should be your focal point! The entire evening will be centered around your table. This is where everyone will gather to give thanks, sip wine, dine together, and enjoy quality conversation with family and friends.
You don’t have to break the bank to create a beautiful table. There are so many affordable options to make your table memorable this Thanksgiving. You can make the perfect place settings and centerpiece while staying on budget. So, keep it simple and try not to overthink!
The most important (and exciting) step is choosing your aesthetic! You could go with classic elegance, shabby chic, traditional farmhouse, modern or something brighter and more colorful. This will help you narrow down what you need to buy, what you may already have in your home, or even your backyard, and what decorations you can make yourself. There are tons of fun DIY options!
The best news is: It’s your home, so you have full freedom to be creative and experiment with fun patterns or colors. You can even add to the decor with some fun personalization like place cards or decorative signs.
- Keep it Natural – Have you considered using your bare table? Natural woods look great and you don’t have to worry about wine stains on your nice tablecloth, which is always a plus! When you use natural elements—pinecones, eucalyptus, and white pumpkins—your Thanksgiving place settings will look just as elegant.
2. Make it Metallic – No matter the aesthetic, you can easily spruce up your decor and make it more elegant by adding a metallic touch with painted pumpkins or brass details. Let these details stand out and make a statement amongst your table decor!
3. Embrace Fall Tones – If you prefer the traditional Thanksgiving look, be sure to incorporate plenty of those fall tones—brown, burnt orange, or ivory. You can also add in some vintage pieces or line your table with an array of pumpkins and gourds.
4. Experiment with Patterns – For a truly eye-catching dinner table, experiment with a mixture of patterns. Stray away from that classic white linen and make a statement with a bold black-and-white check tablecloth. Make it all flow together by using complementary colors like deep jewel tones in your decor!
5. Personalize Your Details – Try your hand at calligraphy and write down the names of each guest to create your own place cards. Add a simple message to each card—this will make your guests feel special and give them something to keep as a memento. Create some signs to add in more personal touches and meaningful messages to help your guests remember to be thankful!
CANDY PRETZEL TURKEY BITES
Prep Time: 14 Min
- 12 Pretzel Twists
- 36 Pieces of Candy Corn
- 12 Rolos
- 12 Reese’s Pieces
- 24 Candy Eyeballs
EASY FALL CENTERPIECES
View this post on Instagram
What you’ll need:
- Medium to Large-sized pumpkin
- Carving Knife
- Fall-colored Roses